Sade Sati is the most evil transit of the horoscope. This seven and half year transit of Saturn ruined many lives and destroyed many homes. It is a long period of Saturn, and remedy of this evil transit is necessary.
Similarly Kantaka Shani, or Shani Dhaiya also troubles but for a lessor period of time.
To know more about Sade Sati refer to post.
गणानां त्वा गणपतिं हवामहे कविं कवीनामुपमश्रवस्तमम् ज्येष्ठराजं ब्रह्मणां ब्रह्मणस्पत आ नः शृण्वन्नूतिभिः सीद सादनम् ॥ Rig Veda 2.23.1 ॐ नमो भगवते रुद्राय We Worship Shri Rudra For Protection From All Evils Saturn or Shani is the outermost planet in Vedic Astrology. He represents the oldest one and is slowest among all. Saturn transits a zodiac sign in almost 2.5 years and take 30 years to complete one…
Sade Sati Remedy (Pooja)
Remedy of Sade Sati is not easy, it takes some old vedic poojas (rituals) and continuous vedic mantra chanting to reduce the effects of Saturn.
Saturn is like tax collector and he will have his pound of flesh unless he is pacified and controlled.
For years I have seen people suffer due to sade sati, as none provide specific and effective sade sati remedies. The remedial rituals are vedic in nature and only few people have no access to them.
So this motivated me contact qualified priests and teaching them proper rituals needed to be done for sade sati. All these rituals will be preformed by highly trained priests of a small town called Nemisharan. Nemisharan is pilgrim city and has a very auspicious energy since ancient times. Almost sages have come and worshiped here due the fact that mantras and remedies done here are very effective.
The Saturn Sade Sati Remedy consist of three parts:
- Shani Shanti: Pacification of Saturn, through a vedic ritual and chanting by a priest. Chanting may range from 20,000 to 60,000 mantra repetitions. Depending on native’s chart, the mantra and it’s number of repetitions are determined.
- Devata Pooja: Depending on the chart of native and his Saturn’s natal position we determine which Devata suits him. There are 3 devatas which can cure Saturn:- 1. Shri Krishna 2. Devi Kali 3. Shri Rudra.
The specific devata pooja will be done on behalf of the native by the priest.
- Your Vedic Mantra: The native will be taught their suitable vedic mantra for Saturn. The native is required to chant it everyday for complete protection from malefic results of Saturn.
Requirements to apply for Sade Sati Pooja
- Name of the Native and his recent photograph.
- Birth Details of Native or a copy of his birth horoscope.
- Father’s Name or Husband’s Name of the Native
It is not necessary for the native to be personally present at ritual ceremony, as chanting and pooja will go for minimum 3 weeks.
The exact cost of pooja can only be determined after horoscope analysis. The pooja may cost between Rs. 24,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on number of rituals and mantra needed to be done.
Book Your Pooja Now
For any doubts or queries do contact us on
📞 +91 770 599 5854
Cover Photo: Dr. Deeksha Singh